Tuesday, November 25, 2008

AHHHHH CHARLIE MURPHY!!!!!!

Whenever I think my life is shitty, I just look at Charlie Murphy, this guy has the worst luck ever. First of all he had to grow up with Eddie Murphy, which is something I wouldn't wish on anyone. I mean generally when people get older they think before they speak and they talk less/slower.

Now at age whatever the fuck age Eddie Murphy is currently at he's a loud mouthed douche bucket who's talks faster than Danny Heatley drives Ferrari's yet he has nothing of consequence to say, and they time when he was relevant/funny is long gone. Now Charlie has to live in the shadow of this waste of semen and then when he was finally passing through his life being eclipsed by his failboat of a brother Dave Chappelle goes bat shit crazy leaving Charlie out of a job drowning in a sea of obscurity once again. No matter how bad anything I have to deal with has been I haven't had to watch someone be much more succesful than I was, and then finally when I am just starting to have an encounter with success have it pulled away. It would be like the life equivalent of getting a blow job then someone grabs the girl who's fellating you, she bites down in shock and then is dragged away leaving you unsatisfied and with your dick all cut and bloody.... shitty buzz.

No comments: